Carley took a few minutes out of her day to answer a few questions about herself.
When Carley had Tea With Wilma.
1. How would you describe yourself in 5 words or less?
Friendly, inquisitive, happy, accommodating, Spontaneous.
2. Do you have any pre show rituals?
I love the calm before the storm. Listening to music whilst putting my make up on. Everything has to be neat and tidy and in its place. Or I don’t feel organised and ready.
3. What’s your favourite song in this show?
I love all my songs – they are all great for different reasons. But I love joining in with “Who I’d Be” after listening to Dean sing it so beautifully. Hoping I don’t spoil it!
4. Apart from the show you are in, what current show in London’s west end would you love to work on?
I grew up watching “Chorus Line” – I knew all the words and songs and routines by the time I was 10. I finished dancing classes when I started Hollyoaks and only occasionally dip in and out of them. I wish I still could call myself a dancer and be in that show! The talent that is going to be in that audition room will be outstanding.
5. What west end show would you like to see make a comeback and why?
I love Miss Saigon. I’d love to see that back but I would also love to see Aida in this country!
6. What was the last west end show you saw (apart from the one you are in) and what did you think of it?
I last saw ‘Sweeney Todd’ and I thought it was fantastic. The voices and blend of harmonies made me shiver and I love the comedy with the drama.
7. What’s your favourite West End Musical song of all time?
My favourite musical song at the moment is “Strongest Suit” from Aida! It never fails to make me buzz and smile. I love having a go at that one.
Click here to read Neil McDermott’s interview from when he had Tea With Wilma. Neil is currently playing Lord Farquaad in Shrek The Musical.