Dominion Theatre

Capacity: 2,069

Currently home to: The War of the World’s

The site was the location of the former Horse Shoe Brewery, which was the site of the 1814 London Beer Flood. When the Dominion was built, it was linked to the building on Great Russell Street now known as Nederlander House. This building had been separated from the theatre and rented as office space for many decades. In 2011, the Dominion spent £200K reinstating the connection between the theatre and this building returning its use to that the original theatre builders intended. It is now home to the theatre management offices plus a refurbished Boardroom space on the top floor

Find out more about the West End production of The War of the World’s, currently playing at London’s Dominion Theatre