Noel Coward Theatre
Currently home to: Mrs Henderson Presents
The Noël Coward Theatre opened on 12 March 1903 as the New Theatre and was built by Sir Chrarles Wyndham behind the Wyndams Theatre. In 1973 it was renamed the Albery Theatre in tribute to Sir Bronson Albery, who had presided as its manager for many years. Since September 2005, the theatre has been owned by Delfont-Mackintosh Ltd. It underwent major refurbishment in 2006, and was renamed the Noël Coward Theatre when it re-opened.