- Where: E4 Udderbelly Festival at Southbank Centre and The London Wonderground. Jubilee Gardens, off Belvedere Road, London, SE1 8XXE4
- How much: £15.50-£20.50 (unreserved seating)
- How long: 1hr
- Running until: 5th July 2012 (various dates)
- Review performance date:April 12 2012
- Wilmas rating: [rating=4] (due to my favourite song not being included)
The amazingly fabulous Frisky and Mannish, comedy/caberet London duo are one act you may not be too familiar with but they are a hit on the comedy fringe circuit. Hilariously funny, this act take well known popular songs and put their own spin on them, merging several different songs into once piece, making you think of them in a way you never had before.
Their first of several performances scheduled for the E4 Udderbelly Festival on London’s Southbank sees these guys showing they can be current with a whole bunch of new material. Sadly, my old favourite the Kate Bush/Kate Nash mash up wasn’t performed at this show but you can check it out below.
If you don’t fall in love with Frisky and Mannish, then you can’t have much of a sense of humour.
Check these guys out at the Udderbelly festival, while you have the chance to see them in a small venue, because the way they are going, they will be selling out much bigger places very soon! For tickets visit http://www.friskyandmannish.co.uk/