Wilma Awards 2014
The first ever Wilma Awards, in association with Freedom Bar Soho took place today, 7th November 2014 at an exclusive invite-only ceremony at Freedom Bar in Soho, hosted by Tim McArthur.
Guests were treated to Afternoon Tea with Wilma (courtesy of The Full English) while they watched the winners be revealed.
And the winners are….
Best West End Show – sponsored by Momentum Artists Talent Agency
- Miss Saigon – WINNER!
- Shakespeare In Love
Most Underrated West End Show
- Stephen Ward
- From Here To Eternity
- 39 Steps – WINNER!
Best Fringe Production
- Urinetown – St James Theatre – WINNER!
- Fleabag – Soho Theatre
- The Spring Tide – Old Red Lion Theatre
- Title of Show – Landor Theatre
Best Touring Production – sponsored by Churchill Theatre Bromley
- Rocky Horror
- Avenue Q – WINNER!
Best Supporting Cast Member
- Lizzy Connolly – Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
- Alexia Khadime – Book of Mormon – WINNER!
- Peter Polycarpou – The Pajama Game
- Dafydd Gwyn Howells – Alice Through The Looking Glass
Best Take Over In A Role
- Savannah Stevenson – Wicked
- Alex Gaumond – Matilda
- David Hunter – Once – WINNER!
- Dianne Pilkington – Mamma Mia
Best Theatre Blog – sponsored by eStage
- Official Theatre
- West End Frame – WINNER!
- Pocket Size Blog
- A Younger Theatre
Rising Star Award – sponsored by Planet Hollywood
- Cynthia Erivo – WINNER!
- Laura Pitt-Pulford
- Nellie McQuinn
- Jordan Lee Davies
Most Welcoming Venue – sponsored by www.Theatre-Charter.co.uk
- Above The Stag
- The Union Theatre – WINNER!
- The Old Red Lion
- Park Theatre
Lifetime Achievement In Theatre – sponsored by HotTicketOffers.com
- Bonnie Langford
- Imelda Staunton – WINNER!
- Sheila Hancock
- Harriet Thorpe
Photography at the awards will be by Ollie Boito Photography
Video by West End Videography