No more shows for me now until 2014 and as I look back over all the shows I have been to see this year, I thought would share my best and worst with you.
• The Secret Garden – Kings Head Theatre
• Bakewell Bake Off – Landor Theatre
• The Commitments – Palace Theatre
• Farragut North – Southwark Playhouse
• Chimerica – Harold Pinter Theatre
• Spamalot – Bonnie Langford/Harold Pinter Theatre
• Julie Madly Deeply – Trafalgar Studios
• Hag – Soho Theatre
• Dorothy in Oz – Waterloo East Theatre
All in all it’s been a wonderful year for theatre and I feel truly blessed to be able to see so many shows and hope you will continue to follow me on my journey in 2014.